Your favorite...And least favorite Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish_man

Rookie
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
35
We all see people who always carry what I call "security blanket/weapons". (As bad as it sounds its really not... everyone trys to pick weapons their good with!) The weapon you love the most...and sometimes wont dare put down. So i figured its about time we see what wepons people here use most and dont use most...Any weapon (melee weapons included) that you really can do damage with. ( Or "Pwn" to others) Wether you dare to put it down is another thing...:glare:

my favorite:-
C96 - it packs a punch at a short distance!:)
Least favorite:-
german Rifle (k98 i think.. or its a k98k or is that the sniper?)- i can never hit anything with the German rifle!:facewall:
 
k98 is my favorite :) (that would be the sniper fish man...k98k is the rifle)

least fav would have to be the rocket launcher. lol just cause im vulnerable to em
 
favourite is the stg44 with the k98k a close 2nd, when im using an stg44 no matter what the situation or map ive got a good chance at surviving, the k98k is massively overpowered and anyone thats played me on colmar or flash when using that thing will probably agree.... the worst... hmm, i am the unofficial dods jack of all trades.... probably the m1 garand its the only one i feel "vulnerable" with, other than melee weapons :glare:
 
can we just get a sticky? there are a billion threads just like this one.

Mine is the k98 rifle.

Great substitute for the sniper when it isn't open.
 
1. BAR
2. MG30 CAL
3. Thompson.
I HATE The K98!!
 
Rocket Timee!!!!
The German rocket and the c96 are the best weapons in game

I love using both sides rocket and rifleman classes. As for weapons I don't like, One word, M1A1 Thompson. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! I'll never ever evar use the thompson in DoD.
 
I would have to say the garand for distances and up for up close combat its a tie between the sg44/bar...the garand is the most underated gun in the game i think....in the right hands its a very lethal weapon...plus the garand can be used effectively in close combat situations...
 
My favorite is the Rocket i always have the most fun using it.
My least favorite is the assault or support.
 
Favorite(S): All Sniper's, German Rifle, Bar, and STG.

Least Favorite(S): Most of you already know this and it would be the Thompson, it's just a head shot machine that you don't have to really aim. No Disrespect to anyone who uses it though.
 
Favorite: Spring
Least Favorite: Thompson (same reason as Erich)
 
Favorite: The written word.

Least Favorite: Those loud things from which the bullets come.
 
Favorites: All of 'em.

Least favorite: Whatever is spitting bullets my way.
 
Favorite(S): All Sniper's, German Rifle, Bar, and STG.

Least Favorite(S): Most of you already know this and it would be the Thompson, it's just a head shot machine that you don't have to really aim. No Disrespect to anyone who uses it though.

haha, so it's perfectly acceptable to disrespect someone as long as you say "no disrespect" before or after, is that right?

B.A.R > STG44
B.A.R Single Shot > Snipers
B.A.R with Eyes Closed > Assaults
B.A.R with Sick Dance Moves > K98 and Garand

The winner, it's BAR :scared:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top