S Sumac Jul 6, 2010 #21 Bar is my favorite even if not my best lately. K98 is my worst. I should probably work on it.
C Colonel Burton Poster Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 105 Jul 6, 2010 #22 K98 for sure. Least favorite would be the stg
B BioWarfare I made one post Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 3 Jul 6, 2010 #23 Mine has just got to be The K98k and STG 44 for Germans, and Thompson/Bar for allies
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Jul 6, 2010 #24 Thompson is the best I hate the Kar98
G G O B Rookie Joined Dec 22, 2009 Messages 70 Jul 6, 2010 #25 a springfield and my most hated weopen is the us rifle
L Ledzo-INACTIVE EGO Zealot Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 1,545 Jul 7, 2010 #26 M1A1 for favorite. colt45 as least.
General Nuisance EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 1,369 Jul 7, 2010 #27 The search feature is your friend Thread closed.