A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 Jul 5, 2010 #2 I love it.. i have always wanted to make those kinds of sig..and someday i hope i can. Could you teach me maybe something?
I love it.. i have always wanted to make those kinds of sig..and someday i hope i can. Could you teach me maybe something?
K Kinetik Rookie Joined Mar 9, 2010 Messages 74 Jul 5, 2010 #3 GodsAssassin said: I love it.. i have always wanted to make those kinds of sig..and someday i hope i can. Could you teach me maybe something? Click to expand... Add the__revenger (2 underscores) on steam and ask me whatever questions you have
GodsAssassin said: I love it.. i have always wanted to make those kinds of sig..and someday i hope i can. Could you teach me maybe something? Click to expand... Add the__revenger (2 underscores) on steam and ask me whatever questions you have