I get it now!

Champie

Poster
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
139
Earlier today ( i think around 2ish ) Someone in our Turbine server got something extremely special form the VALVe gods. And it created ALOT of hub-ub on the server when this person was awarded "The Golden Wrench." At first we all were like "HAX!!!!!" (and i think she was VACd witch is a mistake (cause she was choosen!) but just now when i saw the Engi update i had an apiffany! And i finaly know what was going on! ENGI UPDATE! Ohh FYI the person that was awarded this sacred item is #23: sonzilla.

P.S. - Ohh im kicking myself in the butt cause i didn't think to take a screen cause i didnt know what was going on because this is a milestone should be recorded.
 
That item is sacred among the engineer Gods. Few receive it
 
I dont see what the big deal is, its not really any more special besides the fact it turns people to gold on the killing blow.
 
yea a guy got #25 on valve maps this afternoon too, had no idea what it was at the time
 
Meh, although I wouldnt mind getting one I dont really want it. Id rather have hats, but thats just me.
 
I want one of these so bad, I love the engineer, and would rather this over 10 hats.

What if the hat had I special ability? Anyway I want to making people gold I would never stop hitting people with it. It'll be just like the sandman I never kill with it, just hit them with the ball.
 
What if the hat had I special ability? Anyway I want to making people gold I would never stop hitting people with it. It'll be just like the sandman I never kill with it, just hit them with the ball.

Think about it...A heavy walks inside a dark room. On the floor lay 8 other statues, his entire team. Walking further inside, the door slam shuts, and the screen goes black.

It shifts to the next day with a beautiful golden fountain with 9 angels spitting water.

Dang I'm a horrible writer...
 
Think about it...A heavy walks inside a dark room. On the floor lay 8 other statues, his entire team. Walking further inside, the door slam shuts, and the screen goes black.

It shifts to the next day with a beautiful golden fountain with 9 angels spitting water.

Dang I'm a horrible writer...

No that was pretty epic *clap clap clap*
 
I wonder if maybe they'll do more with these golden wrenches once the update launches
 

Latest posts

Back
Top