Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Jul 7, 2010 #1 Well thats odd eh?
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 Jul 7, 2010 #3 I was looking at the name change Hong Kongian
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Jul 7, 2010 #4 Hehehe. Thats a cool skin. Where'd ya get it?
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Jul 7, 2010 #5 I dont think its a skin, but it's still odd
R redstarfish Thread Junky Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 877 Jul 7, 2010 #8 Merry christmas?And ban dis gui he iz haxing!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Jul 7, 2010 #9 bleblablueble said: I was looking at the name change Hong Kongian Click to expand... Same here.
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Jul 7, 2010 #10 uh; wireframe hacks?
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Jul 7, 2010 #13 I got this on my Scout two days ago! XD Just restarted the game to make it back to normal, though...
D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Jul 7, 2010 #14 My game turns like this for a few hours a day, its cool somtimes,but others it gets annoying
Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Jul 7, 2010 #15 Yeah after yesterdays madness, I connected to a server and my M4, Scout, and Deagle were like this (All the guns I have skins for were like this)
Yeah after yesterdays madness, I connected to a server and my M4, Scout, and Deagle were like this (All the guns I have skins for were like this)
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Jul 7, 2010 #19 too bad it wasnt working with the players XD
H Horton Hears a Who Famous =(e)= Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 510 Jul 7, 2010 #20 sscarr said: LOL Wireframe hacks!?!?!? Click to expand... with an fps of 48, he needs it! lol