Gaming mouse for css?

Power

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
1,510
I've been trying to decide if I should return my Razer Imperator and get a Razer Deathadder, or I can return it all and just get the money back.

I dont see a big difference between a gaming mice and my old one. Besides the buttons.

Should I keep it, trade it, or return it completely?
Also, Razer Deathadder or Razer Imperator?

kthnxbye
 
cordless-mouse.jpg
 
Razer products are horrible in the long run.

Best bet is to go with a logitech.
 
I have been playing with the Logitech G5 but a friend here in eGO told me i should buy a Razer Diamondback 3G and its a lovely mouse and are fast so you Will have some good reflexes :P and i love the mouse :)
 
I'm using the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3! Came with my laptop, and I haven't had any trouble with it! (yet) It has 2 extra buttons, who really needs more than that?
 
Razer products are horrible in the long run.

Best bet is to go with a logitech.

*Nods*

My keyboard is logitech, my mouse is logitech and my headset is logitech. Next thing you know my bed will be from logitech.
 
what do you guys think of steelseries XAI
was thinking of getting one for playing non falcon compatible games.

RIght now i use a 20$ logitc lazer mouse
 
I just gave up on mice and use a Xbox 360 Controller.

LOL epic.
Well I just realized my post was deleted, well I use HP default laser mouse and I never had a problem with it o-o
I dont really care about mouse unless its broken lol
 
I have the Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000. That all I could afford at Bestbuy :-S. But it has a 3000 at the end so it must be good!
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DSuwUnOZHs[/ame]

Logan is the best salesman I've ever met.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top