Gaming mouse for css?

I think I have what DanJK has. A 30$ Microsoft mouse, and look at where I am haha
 
Stock mouse all the way. Gaming mouses are just a waste of money in my opinion.
 
logitechFreedomJoystickWirelesss.gif
 
Another Logitech MX518 Here. Works great, and was cheap. Its all I could ask for.
 
I use a wireless mouse that has 4 options...left click, right click, scroll, or the scroll click thang.

I use to have a cord mouse, but then we got a new desktop and the cord wouldn't wrap around, so we use the wireless. I personally like it better, more room :)
 
I use a Deathadder. Main reason, it fit my hand better than my logitech. Also because my friend sold it to me new really cheap.

Just go on these things:
1: Does it fit your hand well?
2: Does it meet your requirements such as buttons
3: Price
 
ive just got a cheap 15 or 20 dollar microsoft mouse

works fine i dont see the point in buying gaming mice

then again im not a hardcore pc gamer

i just play for fun
 
I'm using a terrible basic wireless one and I hate it :/ but i ordered the DeathAdder a few days ago I just wish UPS delivered faster...
 
i play with the ball mouse that came with my pc
^this.

However, I play with a standard 3$ mouse. Don't fall for the "gaming mice" out there. It will rarely make you get 10 more headshots every map ;S. But still, might improve for some people.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top