G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jul 7, 2010 #1 Geno's Signature Shop Closed Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
L Ledzo-INACTIVE EGO Zealot Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 1,545 Jul 12, 2010 #4 I'm not Anime fan , but you're making good works
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Jul 12, 2010 #5 Keep up the good work, I can spot a good artist when i see one.
G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jul 22, 2010 #6 Ledzo said: I'm not Anime fan , but you're making good works Click to expand... I will do sigs that arn't anime just for clarification Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
Ledzo said: I'm not Anime fan , but you're making good works Click to expand... I will do sigs that arn't anime just for clarification
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Jul 22, 2010 #7 Can i get that zongetsu vector?
D Do i know you Thread Thumper Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 1,111 Jul 27, 2010 #8 Image: This one Size: You choose Colours: You choose Style: You choose Others?: Like Oldie's TY geno
G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jul 27, 2010 #9 Do i know you said: Image: This one Size: You choose Colours: You choose Style: You choose Others?: Like Oldie's TY geno Click to expand...
Do i know you said: Image: This one Size: You choose Colours: You choose Style: You choose Others?: Like Oldie's TY geno Click to expand...
D Do i know you Thread Thumper Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 1,111 Jul 27, 2010 #10 I love it. Your shop is amazing. now where is that casino cash you said lol joke
G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jul 31, 2010 #11 Hulk sig for rager, maybe Last edited: Aug 3, 2010