I want answers

it can also save your PC. and I know yours is brand new, Spank, how hot is your CPU/GPU running in 105 degree heat? Buy a window AC unit my friend

The simple answer to that, I think, is "barely" haha.

Global Cooling?

I knew it......

Oh dear, Oh dear, YSD I do believe you are getting to OLD, that's an arguement OLD people come up with. I wish I had some of your heat right now, it's very cold here.

Nah, your logic is off because old people are always complaining about how cold it is....like.....well.....you. ;)
 
this little old lady once told me "just sit still sug'ar, and you wont be hot" all the while she sweated her azz off.... Yea, PA is a mofo right now with the double punch of heat and humidity. almost hurts to breathe. thats why I am staying inside.. in the A/C.... with ice cold drinks.
 
Hi, I'm fathobo and I live in hell, also known as Arizona.

Its nice and hot here, it goes around from 100-120 around the week.

So, quit blaming all this 94 degree weather with humidity.

Humidity is nothing and 94 is poop.

You all lose.

SUCKERS!!!
 
I lived in Las Vegas for a few years - when no humidity is involved... dry heat is nice. I loved the weather in NV. take your 100 F and add in 90% humidity, it is now like a sauna... hard to breathe, the air is very thick. and that 100 F is now 110F - Nevadas heat was nothing like a humid hot day here
 
i feel ya. its been unusually hot here in michigan. and i work in an auto shop, outside, everyday. Lets talk about heat...
 
It is hot hot hot in Ohio, where Chili, Dutch,and I live. Were having temp in the mid 90's with lots of humidity. It is horrible. When it played my baseball game last night i drank at least 3 quarts of water. But we won, so it was all good.
 
Over here in PA we got a heat wave that came through in the past week. It's been 100+ each and everyday with the Humidity being at least 80+.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top