Clan-wide Dust-off

jordychrist

Active Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
394
who else thinks that this is pretty much one of the most awesome ideas?


i will for sure try to make it to at least 2 of the rounds.
















j.c.
 
I'll definitely be there. I'll have to sacrifice a couple hours of sleep to attend, but it's worth the price.
 
im normally that way for all the other events but cause im off on weekends this ones gonna rock!

though i have plans to take my fiances nephew to see despicable me and then go to friends house for arkham of horror night. i will find some time to squeeze in a round. even if it means taking my laptop over to my friends haha!













j.c.

its just such an awesome idea!
 
I cant wait to use mah '42 on those CTs! Maybe toss in a flashbang to get things rolling, gotta buy some armor too... I NEEDS A CHECKLIST!!!
 
I cant wait to use mah '42 on those CTs! Maybe toss in a flashbang to get things rolling, gotta buy some armor too... I NEEDS A CHECKLIST!!!

you seriously made me laugh for like 5 minutes right now haha















j.c.

its on!
 
you seriously made me laugh for like 5 minutes right now haha


j.c.

its on!

Thats partially why im here! In any case this event will be sure to rock some socks and i plan on shooting some people in the back of the face too. Oh before i forget... DIBS ON THE MG! :cool:
 
I don't like how this snuck up on us (me), did anyone else know it was happening so soon, am I out of the loop?
 
Sounds like it could be good. Not much of a css fan though. Only thing that sucks is there is no realism this week because of it.
 
i can wait i can play all of those :P now i can finaly show css division how to play ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top