BF2

Twikster008

Active Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
307
WHO HERE PLYES BF2 ?
IS THERE A BF2 EGO CLAN ?
IF NO WNA TRY MAKE ONE
AND WHO GOT VISTA AND BF2 AND CAN PLAY ON IT
BECASUE I CANT THE PUNKBUSTER WONT LET ME
PLIZ PM ME
 
dude. STOP TYPING IN CAPS IT IS KINDA HARD ON THE EYES. HOW IS IT. LETS ALL TALK IN CAPS SHALL WE?

...sorry and no i dont play bf2
 
I play it a little bit with my brother.... not that good at it.... and DOD is soo much better :P
 
[quote1198447250==(eG)= Froot Loops]
dude. STOP TYPING IN CAPS IT IS KINDA HARD ON THE EYES. HOW IS IT. LETS ALL TALK IN CAPS SHALL WE?

...sorry and no i dont play bf2

[/quote1198447250]

His caps lock is screwy....but of course I know that cause he always posts in our house forum. lol

Anyhow, I used to play BF2 back when it barely came out. Right now im just playing the Forgotten Hope 2 mod for BF2. I don't want to brag or anything but im a pretty damn good pilot....and all i use is a cheap $20 Saitek joystick. :p
 
No there really isn't a eGO server but, as always you are allowed to play any game you want with the eGO tag as long as you behave. We don't want others thinking that eGO is a bunch of punks.
 
wait we are? i never knew that, i thought it was only in DOD, TF2, and COD 4. but any game? awesome!
 
I am a retired bf2 player was a gunny, buut dont let that fool you, the server i played on, when I had my sniper rifle no one would leave a apc to cap a point, even helicopters stayed away, not even jets were safe. I dont play because its too easy.
 
its funny i have bf2 but I dont play it cause it lags so bad on my POS computer and some how with better graphix i never lag at dod strange bf2 has crappy graphics and i lag dod has awsome graphics and i dont lag lol
 
I had an account with everything unlocked. It got boring.


p.s. watch the caps and Im 99% sure when saying this, but as of now, eGO has no plans of expanding into BF2, or any other game for that matter for now.
 
I've played BF2, matter of fact, I think I'm still going to play it in the future.

2 thing I'm not satisfied with BF2 is it don't have bot in multiplayer and the weapons, BOY!! I'LL TELL YOU, really, really pis...uh, ticked me off! Try kill someone with sniper, you need at least 2 shots unless it was a head shot, but it's kinda hard to get a head shot.
Not many people in my area play BF2, and I can't play in the net coz lag.

I do like to fly chopper now compared to the plane. The map just too small, for my opinion, to fly plane coz they too fast, unlike BF1942 when I was flying the Bf109 or the Spitfire.

I don't know much about BF2142 though, coz I have buy it yet, but I've already make it into my 'hit list things-to-buy-in-2008'.
 
His caps lock is screwy?

Surely shift still works, try holding it when you type.


To what blackhawksniper said, Battlefield 2142 was the single biggest mistake of my gaming life. It's absolutely awful, but to be honest no matter what I play I always come crawling back to DOD.
 
i play bf2, not online. EA decided to not allow 56ks on.
but ive got it modded so i have the 64player maps instead of 16 players but bots recognize some maps as 64 or 32... and i have 96 bots, i could have 128 bots but LAG. tried 256 but that just crashed it. Its actually fun in urban lvls with alot of bots.
 
Rogue, can you pm me on how to do that? I have been trying to do something like that because at lans, we like to do all of us hold one point vs. all the bots. Its just not fun being 4 on 16 :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top