Donnie the Dinosaur Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 335 Jul 9, 2010 #24 TF2! I problably wont be participating since Ill be out of the house for most of the days, so instead ill give moral support!
TF2! I problably wont be participating since Ill be out of the house for most of the days, so instead ill give moral support!
S Storm_Ryder I made one post Joined Jun 30, 2010 Messages 23 Jul 9, 2010 #25 Counter Strike Source!!!
D Division 55 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 604 Jul 9, 2010 #26 We all know cs:s is the best!
J jordychrist Active Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 394 Jul 10, 2010 #27 YAY my poll made it on the front page!!! GO DoD:S!!! j.c.
S SgtBeavis Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,101 Jul 10, 2010 #30 INS is where I stand
M Mr. Boe Jangles Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 3,485 Jul 10, 2010 #32 The Good OL' CS:S Division!!!! Even tho iv got TF2, BC2, COD, DOD:S ~ITS ALL ABOUT CS:S!!! :S
M murph500 Poster Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 104 Jul 10, 2010 #33 Would be WoW but my membership ran out
C Coolhand EGO Addict Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,234 Jul 10, 2010 #36 How are we gonna fit all these people on one server CS:S the original, almost a decade of dust fun!
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Jul 10, 2010 #37 I'm sorry, but only one division can win this thing TF2.