(I know this isn't a TF2 related topic, but I only wanted to ask the people in the TF2 community 'cause they're the people I talk to the most on the servers
)
What class are you? Freshman, sophomore, junior or senior?
What are your plans for college?
What classes are you for the Fall semester?
What's your major/minor?
You in any fraternities or sororities?
___
I'm going to be a senior this coming semester, but I'm only 20 so I'm going to be graduating a year ahead of most other people.
I'm studying to go to law school hopefully next Fall, all I've got to do is take the LSAT!
I'm a history major and English minor. My classes next semester are going to be my final history credit, and the rest I have yet to decide. I'm also in a fraternity!
How about you guys?
)What class are you? Freshman, sophomore, junior or senior?
What are your plans for college?
What classes are you for the Fall semester?
What's your major/minor?
You in any fraternities or sororities?
___
I'm going to be a senior this coming semester, but I'm only 20 so I'm going to be graduating a year ahead of most other people.
I'm studying to go to law school hopefully next Fall, all I've got to do is take the LSAT!
I'm a history major and English minor. My classes next semester are going to be my final history credit, and the rest I have yet to decide. I'm also in a fraternity!
How about you guys?























