Any TF2ers in college?

What class are you? Freshman, sophomore, junior or senior? UNdergrad student of Computer Engineering

What are your plans for college?Gonna reach a PhD,hopefully

What classes are you for the Fall semester?Advance Programing(Java), Differential Equations,dont remember rest.

What's your major/minor?None atm, but plan to major in Software/Communications.

You in any fraternities or sororities? Nah.
 
I completed two years of college before joining the air force.

I was/am going for a C.I.S (computer information systems) degree, with a networking minor.

we'll see where life takes me now...
 
What class are you? Sophmore

What are your plans for college? Med. School

What classes are you for the Fall semester? I'm a transfer and my schedule is still under construction.

What's your major/minor? Biology

You in any fraternities? Either Kappa Sigma or Lamda Chi Alpha
 
What class are you? Freshman, sophomore, junior or senior?

Sophomore.

What are your plans for college?

Pursuing a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Looking towards developing a system for the military to handle newly designed weaponry and defense programs. I'd like to own my own company doing something like that one day.

What classes are you for the Fall semester?

Engr. Economy
Cal II
Physics I
[some other class for filler]

What's your major/minor?

Mechanical Engineering

You in any fraternities or sororities?

Nope. I'm married, and I'm not interested. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top