R Rabble I made one post Joined Jul 11, 2010 Messages 19 Jul 11, 2010 #1 Hi, I've been using photoshop for 6 months or so. Here is some of my text sigs: Here are some regular sigs: Avatars: Lastly Gamebattles Logos: I have over 300 total of all these together lemme know what everyone thinks
Hi, I've been using photoshop for 6 months or so. Here is some of my text sigs: Here are some regular sigs: Avatars: Lastly Gamebattles Logos: I have over 300 total of all these together lemme know what everyone thinks
R Rabble I made one post Joined Jul 11, 2010 Messages 19 Jul 11, 2010 #2 oh and an ipod touch wall paper
K Kryptonian EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 1,925 Jul 12, 2010 #5 Nice text sigs! You u can make me one?
K Kryptonian EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 1,925 Jul 14, 2010 #7 A text sig, jus with DefieNce. Thanks
R Rabble I made one post Joined Jul 11, 2010 Messages 19 Jul 15, 2010 #8 DefieNce1 said: A text sig, jus with DefieNce. Thanks Click to expand... Here you are. http://i26.tinypic.com/2egblar.jpg[/*IMG] Remove the * and then paste it into your signature. If you want a different color hit me up.
DefieNce1 said: A text sig, jus with DefieNce. Thanks Click to expand... Here you are. http://i26.tinypic.com/2egblar.jpg[/*IMG] Remove the * and then paste it into your signature. If you want a different color hit me up.
G Gunbowzer Famous Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 572 Sep 25, 2010 #10 Hey i was wondering if you can make me a avatar for steam. do your own style just include my name! thanks
Hey i was wondering if you can make me a avatar for steam. do your own style just include my name! thanks
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Sep 26, 2010 #11 I like the wayne sig