Wanted to make my Introduction

Major Winters

I made one post
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
18
Thank you for accepting me, I really love this community and I appreciate that you have accepted me into it.
 
Welcome to eGO, and we're glad to have you :).

See you on the servers.
 
Red Dead was the best Rockstar release to date, Mr. Marston. Welcome to eGO
 
Glad to have you. Ill be looking forward to shooting your spleen in the near future. ;)
 
Dont listen to them John! They all just want you to think they're nice so when they shoot you, you're surprised. Im the only good person here! Trust me. Im a Doctor.
 
Dont listen to them John! They all just want you to think they're nice so when they shoot you, you're surprised. Im the only good person here! Trust me. Im a Doctor.

You are a Dr. like Jessie Jackson is a Reverend.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top