I'm Back!!

Greenlight Terror

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,749
Hey guys! It's been like forever since I have played... But this post is just to say hello to everyone and let you guys know I will be active again in =(eGO)= :)


-Greenlight Terror
 
yeah, I know i missed your Admin Training Classes way back when i was just about to be a eG :P, god that was long ago :P

and welcome to the New and Improved eGO!
 
It has been awhile Greenlight Terror. Welcome back.
 
Welcome back Greenlight!!! Wish I could say see you in game, but the forums are about the only place I can go right now with my lovely internet, and even then its unbearable!!!

Glad to hear your back though!
 
Hey man good to here from you!! I'm sorry about ur internet.... Well hurry up and get better internet so I can show you how to play Kalt :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top