D Darkshade Thread Junky Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 766 Jul 16, 2010 #1 I installed roller coaster tycoon deluxe and there was an error so i am trying to install it over again and keep getting an error and now i cant uninstall it. To install it again i have to uninstall it, but i cant i need help.
I installed roller coaster tycoon deluxe and there was an error so i am trying to install it over again and keep getting an error and now i cant uninstall it. To install it again i have to uninstall it, but i cant i need help.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Jul 16, 2010 #2 Could you screenshot this error?
D Darkshade Thread Junky Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 766 Jul 19, 2010 #3 i did and tried to upload it, but its not working. I am in Canada right now ill post it up when i get home.
i did and tried to upload it, but its not working. I am in Canada right now ill post it up when i get home.