Comp specs/Pics

Zio

Rookie
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
56
Milwakee and I(I was Plocinski in game, I am Zio for edge's TF2.), were discussing computers and here I felt like posting my specs.

Mainboard : Asus M2N32-SLI DELUXE
Chipset : nVidia nForce 590 SLI
Processor : AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2800 MHz
Physical Memory : 2048 MB (2 x 1024 DDR2-SDRAM )
Video Card : Nvidia Corp GeForce 8800 GTS
Hard Disk : WDC (250 GB)
DVD-Rom Drive : ASUS DVD-E616A3T
Monitor Type : Samsung SyncMaster - 23 inches
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.01.2600 Service Pack 2
DirectX : Version 9.0c (July 2007)

I will be getting 4 gigs of ram soon and anther 250 gigger, since I've been buying a ton of old and new games that I could never play before. :\

Monitoring Chip : ITE IT8716F
Voltage CPU : 1.34 V
DIMM : 3.33 V
+5V Voltage : 4.88 V
+12V Voltage : 11.14 V
NB : 3.60 V
VBAT : 3.09 V
Chassis Fan : 1412 rpm
Processor Fan : 2689 rpm
Power/Aux Fan : 10 rpm
Processor Temperature : 38 °C
Processor Temperature (Core 1) : 29 °C
Processor Temperature (Core 2) : 28 °C
Mainboard Temperature : 38 °C
Power/Aux Temperature : 35 °C
ACPI Thermal Zone : 40 °C
:
Monitoring Chip GPU : nVidia Driver + Thermal Diode
GPU Temperature : 69 °C
GPU Diode : 56.6 °C
GPU Fan : 100%
:
Hard Disk Temperature WDC WD2500KS-00MJB0 : 33 °C


Here is my temps as well. 69 is average what I get out of a heavy load such as gaming.

Processor : AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
Frequency : 2800 MHz - (current : 2812.77 MHz)
Number of Core : 2
Support : Socket AM2
Cache L1 : 2 x 128 KB
Cache L2 : 2 x 1024 KB
Voltage : 1.300 V
Processor Temperature : 37 °C
Processor Fan : 2700 rpm
FPU Coprocessor : Present
Core 1 Activity : 0%
Core 2 Activity : 0%

That is my Processer. :)

I as well am using a PC power and cooling, I think that is the name, 750 watt PSU.

Anyway, the report was generated by PC Wizard 2008. Enjoy. :)

I'll probaly post some pictures later since my case has some nice lights. My case glows blue, my back fan glows blue when it's working. My processer fan that I bought, the really huge one, glows green. Here is the link http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16835118004 . My cosair 1 gig ram has lights on them to show that they are loading. My sound card has a light on the side to show it's working. I bought Sound Blaster X-Fi, the one that has fataility's name on it. I didn't buy it cause his name is on it. I bought it cause the specs are good and some logitech 5.1 speakers.


Um, I think that's about it. I just have some logitech keyboard, a microsoft mouse and a logitech mic that is like 4 years old.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention my thermaltake case, really sucks. I mean by that, it looks really awesome but the engerneering(sp?) sucks really bad. I have three fans for it, two that push air out and one that pulls air in. And a slot fan on my video card.
 
Oh, it's a Asus EN8800 GTS. I do apoligize. It's 640 MB.

EDIT:

General Information :
Manufacturer : Nvidia Corp (ASUSTeK Computer Inc)
Model : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
Bus Type : PCI-Express
Total Memory : 640 MB
Texture Memory : 874 MB
Processor : GeForce 8800 GTS
Converter : Integrated RAMDAC
Refresh Rate (min/max) : 56/75 Hz
Codename : G50
Revision : A3
Bus : 320-bit
Memory Type : GDDR3
GPU Frequency : 513 MHz - [initial : 513 MHz]
Shader Clock : 1188 MHz - [initial : 1188 MHz]
Memory Frequency GPU : 792 MHz - [initial : 792 MHz]
Pixel Shader Version : 3.0
 
wow nice system. Is your monitor the syncmaster 245bw? cause thats what i have, extreme clarity and no glare.
i need to upgrade my comp with a amd 6000+ (might as well) and an 8800 640mb or 768+ and ill be good for a couple of years. might need a new hdd for more games tho
 
No, mine is the 2232 BW but I get no glare or anything. I coudl have just you know paid 50 bucks more at bestbuy for a gamut tech one and like 2 more inches but meh I settled with this and a four year guarentee. :)

And yeah it only cost me about 1400 I do believe. 250ish for my monitor though with 50 bucks for the insurance from bestbuy.

I've been thinking about SLIing but I fear due to the case I have being crappy it might be hot cause the one I have runs rather hot from what I've seen/told even though maxing out on 75 C isn't that hot from what I've been told. But I want to SLI two 640 MBs. :D Everything I have is SLI compatiable but I don't know if 750 watts can handle two vid cards.
 
If only someone wrote a very long article about power supplies and wattege and provided links to watt calculators.
 
ahh yeah, mines 24inch for 450 cause of rebates. but samsung one of the best monitor companies out there along with view sonic (only used crts from them)
 
[quote1198659170=GreenMonkey]
If only someone wrote a very long article about power supplies and wattege and provided links to watt calculators.
[/quote1198659170]

Agreed. :\
 
Hey, is the temps I have on I posted in the first post. Is that good temps? I don't know I've been told it was, just a bit paranoid.
 
your processor temps are very good, but it looks liek your gpu is running hot for idle - unless you just got done gamming. 69c for idle is very hot for a graphics chip.
 
No it isn't idlying. That was just after I got done with DoD, it usually idles at 55-60. This one is supposely runs a bit hot at times.
 
[quote1198866689=GreenMonkey]
your processor temps are very good, but it looks liek your gpu is running hot for idle - unless you just got done gamming. 69c for idle is very hot for a graphics chip.
[/quote1198866689]

Very, you shoould idol between 43-49c
 
[quote1198868090=DyeMatrix]
[quote1198866689=GreenMonkey]
your processor temps are very good, but it looks liek your gpu is running hot for idle - unless you just got done gamming. 69c for idle is very hot for a graphics chip.
[/quote1198866689]

Very, you shoould idol between 43-49c


[/quote1198868090]

Well, it idles aroudn 55-60C, unless I am playing games then the max is 75C. I was told this card runs a bit hot but it can handle it.


EDIT: I should note after playing intense games and etc. The temp drops from 70-75 straight down to 55-65 really fast.
 
Yea 8800's have a tendency to run hot at idle and at max capacity.

All depends on your case ventilation though. My 8800 GTS runs at:

45C - idle
55C- max


but i have seen many people with temps in your range. As long as it does not exceed 80 for a long period of time you should be fine.
 
I was told as long as it does not exceed 85-95.

It rarely ever gets to 75 by my temp log. Only one days when it's really hot in my room.
 
Well I DLed something called Ntune. Now my comp never goes above 70 cause I set it up when it gets to this temp, lower the fan speed, when it gets to this temp up it. It stays at a 70 C in game and 55-60 idle.

Plus when it's inactive, where nothing is going on, my Motherboard + everything slows down and so does the fan. It underclocks on purpose.

So either way I have good things going now.
 
Every video card serries is different - forexample, my 5950 ultra that I had was rated to fail after 130 F (54 C). Since that time, I usually tell with my hand how hot my card is running and i know how hot is too hot - its oldschool and thats because I am too, but I would look up the specs on that because it makes me nervous that a videocard would be able ot run higher than your CPU - most CPUs dammage at 85C.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top