DoD:S Realism Campaign 1 Battle 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this is doable, I'm seeing the match-ups pretty well going down the list, now why did we let the Axis CINC pick all the maps ><
 
=)




And for those of you complaining, relax and remember that YOU probably didn't put any work into setting this up. Be thankful that you get to play DoD realism matches with some friends or new people and that it should be a good time. Keep in mind that if things REALLY are so crazily imbalanced that they will be adjusted, but that they don't need to be messed with just because you didn't get your favorite class or to be on your friends' team right away. There are homeless kids in Indonesia who don't have ANY realism event to go play tomorrow night. ;o . And if things get crazy competitive with people quitting and spamming DL's/Advisors/their baby momma's with a bunch of whining that we won't get to have cool events like this anymore. Be respectful, thankful for what you have, and have some fun out there tomorrow night. I know the allied team certainly will :D .
 
First off, thanks for all the Bday posts!

But back to the subject. IO kind of summed it up. C-WHiT, Blue Stealth, Blasphemy, Sumac and i are doing our best to make sure this event runs smoothly. Like anything im sure there will be some wrinkles to iron out. So please keep this in mind as we progress through the upcoming weeks. On another related note, let me make it abundantly clear that winning is a secondary concern, preceded by having fun and treating every member with courtesy and respect.
 
this tourney is going to be awesome - thanks go out to leadership for makeing this possible...

this will be a very competative tourney - please all remember that in the end, we are all friends here.
 
OK, this is doable, I'm seeing the match-ups pretty well going down the list, now why did we let the Axis CINC pick all the maps ><

each CINC picked maps for their own territories. So I only picked half of them, stormy picked the other half.

-Blue
 
Darn it, can't believe I missed this. It's too late for me to join now I guess :/
 
At first i thought i didn't get accepted but i looked through it again and i saw my name YEAH!
 
everyone who signed up was "accepted". haha if you register, we're not gonna deny you. haha just fyi. for future notice.
 
Alright, I will register for the next saturday realism event then

Thanks Blue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top