- Joined
- Jun 14, 2009
- Messages
- 246
Below are some screenshots for a work in progress. Criticism is welcomed. I've only been working on this for a couple of days but let me know what you think! ^^
About the Jail: It doesn't have a theme, but it can be described as a max-security prison for the mentally insane (hence the title).
I went into this map focusing on lighting and well-done construction.
What you see in the screenshots: Armory (Door, Hallway) Control Room and Cell Block (with couch room)
About the Jail: It doesn't have a theme, but it can be described as a max-security prison for the mentally insane (hence the title).
I went into this map focusing on lighting and well-done construction.
What you see in the screenshots: Armory (Door, Hallway) Control Room and Cell Block (with couch room)










. finally some new jail maps




