Sorry... But I Don't Like Cookie's

ChocolateVillain

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
2,166
picture.php

picture.php


I had 8 domination... But someone had to spoil it and rage quit on me before I could get a screen shot.

This was done mostly with the k98k but k98 scoped did help alot at the end :P

Whats creepy is that this is short by 2 domination for the most I have ever gotten...
 
Lol

Here is another one from just today.
Loaded this one up in photobucket so it came out better.
dod_flash0003-2.jpg

Someone recorded a demo of this thinking I was hacking :P
I would like a copy of that demo if they sent it in so I can make a frag video out of it :P
 
Someone recorded a demo of this thinking I was hacking :P
I would like a copy of that demo if they sent it in so I can make a frag video out of it :P


I would of already banned you just for the blasphemous title of this thread...


:D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top