Ky_courtyard

kYuKi

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,354
The map is still in the works. Some minor problems are, for some reason, the props (trucks) in the side garages, you can go through them. I don't know exactly why, but maybe some fumbling around with the editor I can fix it. I also might add it so that you can climb the four towers at the corners of the map. I'm also having some spawn issues for the marines, I don't know why. Hopefully Acid will fix up the spawn issue and along side the IMC file once I'm through with it. This is basically my first "REAL" project that I haven't gotten side tracked and gave up to make a new map. So this is kind of odd for me. This is suppose to be an "objective" map, but I'm also having problems with getting that going, but I won't add those to the last finishes up are done with. The map is dark, probably the reason why you can't really see anything in the images.

http://img535.imageshack.us/f/courtyard1.jpg/
http://img269.imageshack.us/f/courtyard2.jpg/
http://img411.imageshack.us/f/courtyard3.jpg/
http://img401.imageshack.us/i/courtyard4.jpg/

Original thread started here.
This is for Insurgency :).
 
Still doesn't work... any other ideas?

Nevermind I tried v_physics, works perfectly.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top