New Sprays XD

Greek

Rookie
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
87
Hey, Guys if u have seen me in the jailbreak/highschool servers you probably heard me talkin about my new spray. Now if you have seen my sprays please rate your comments below and tell me what you think :) *Ps Im still learning how to use photoshop*



1 = Good

2 = Notbad

3= Bad

4= Horrible


Rate TODAY!
 
Well, I haven't seen it yet, but I'll definitely keep my eye open for it. :)
You should try using GIMP Aswell though. I find easy to use and it's free. :P

~Beanie
 
I have seen you in jail but I havnt noticed your spray, so maybe you could post a screenshot of I so more people can see and rate it.
 
Yea, try posting your spray here so we can see it.


Btw, you should post this art stuff in the artwork section, its in off-topic.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top