Im not dead!

Jay Me

Rookie
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
64
Yes, I am here to tell you guys that I am not dead nor in jail. Lol. My computer decided to take a crap on me and I need to get it replaced. Once I do that I will be back gaming with you guys. I miss talking to most of you guys in Vent.

See you guys soon!
 
Yes, I am here to tell you guys that I am not dead nor in jail. Lol. My computer decided to take a crap on me and I need to get it replaced. Once I do that I will be back gaming with you guys. I miss talking to most of you guys in Vent.

See you guys soon!

Uh-Oh, who missed out?

See you when you get back!
 
Finally got a chatting computer so I should be venting with you guys soon. My gaming laptop is still MIA but as soon as it is ready I will be pwning you guys. Oh, and Mr.Wizard, I got something for you!! And thanks guys for the comments!!
 
WHAT!!!!?? the hit got called off....

o no the bosses are not gong to like this one bit...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top