- Joined
- Jul 23, 2010
- Messages
- 119
As I'm looking over the forums and when people post, there isn't really a pizaz, I'm willing to offfer to make signatures for people. I'm not the best, but I can do better than most. Just post in this format what you would like to see, although it might take a little while for me to finish your signatures.
Main Text:
Secondary Text: [Optional]
Theme: [What you would like it to be about]
Style: [Abstract or Grunge only]
Colors: [Primary Colors you want to see]
Other Information: [Other things you would like to see]
Here are some of the things i have done.
1.
2.
Just a few I have done.
Please don't spam with requests. I might not get you to them fast, but it shouldn't take long.
If this is in the wrong section please move it.
Main Text:
Secondary Text: [Optional]
Theme: [What you would like it to be about]
Style: [Abstract or Grunge only]
Colors: [Primary Colors you want to see]
Other Information: [Other things you would like to see]
Here are some of the things i have done.
1.
2.
Just a few I have done.
Please don't spam with requests. I might not get you to them fast, but it shouldn't take long.
If this is in the wrong section please move it.











