Mah First Sig :)

Vespiion

I made one post
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
15
So I decided to make a sig today. What do you guys think of it? Suggestions welcome.

Signature.jpg
 
did you try to color the background or something? try to make it invisible and then you can always zoom in and go through and get any left behind spots that you don't want.
 
It's allllrriiggghhttttt, I think I can do better with paint, although I do have Photoshop. :D

But if you keep practicing, you'll easily get better.
 
1. It looks like you just slapped a render and a c4d on a black background
2. the render for the c4d and the render is crappy
3.I can barely read your name, use a different color/font
4.The sig size is wayyyyy out of proportioned. Make it like 200 height by 420 width.

Thats all. Talk to Byakuya/look for sig tutorials on youtube/talk to Godsassasin/http://www.sigtutorials.com/
 
1. It looks like you just slapped a render and a c4d on a black background
2. the render for the c4d and the render is crappy
3.I can barely read your name, use a different color/font
4.The sig size is wayyyyy out of proportioned. Make it like 200 height by 420 width.

Thats all. Talk to Byakuya/look for sig tutorials on youtube/talk to Godsassasin/http://www.sigtutorials.com/

You must be psychic O:

Thanks for your input though, I'll be sure to do better next time. This was basically my practice run.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top