O -Omega- Rookie Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 39 Jul 31, 2010 #62 The answer is 250 Winners are -Lava (his answer was 250 i call hax!) -Jarrod_38 Congratulations to you both.
The answer is 250 Winners are -Lava (his answer was 250 i call hax!) -Jarrod_38 Congratulations to you both.
mrcool EGO Addict Joined Nov 14, 2008 Messages 1,283 Jul 31, 2010 #63 Lava cheats. My guess would have been 3. Who needs to read rules?
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 Jul 31, 2010 #64 2 contests down. Many more to go!
Jarrod_38 EGO Addict Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 1,178 Jul 31, 2010 #65 I was shocked that I won. I just typed a random number and bam I won.
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Aug 1, 2010 #66 it wouldve been awesome if i had won it would have been like a birthday gift
Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Aug 1, 2010 #67 You know what sucks.. My answer was 275 lol, but I decided to change it at last second... Lesson: Dont contradict yourself = /
You know what sucks.. My answer was 275 lol, but I decided to change it at last second... Lesson: Dont contradict yourself = /