Wild Card Vote Thread! Thursday July 29th 10pm EST | 7pm PST

Vote Now!

  • Caen Night

    Points: 1 5.3%
  • Rocketman event

    Points: 2 10.5%
  • Hide-N-Seek (Dutch Style)

    Points: 5 26.3%
  • Edelwiess Tram Car War (Dutch Style)

    Points: 10 52.6%
  • Let Us Choose

    Points: 1 5.3%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
egowildcardlogo1.png


WILD CARD EVENT

Date:​
Thursday July 29th, 2010

Time:
10:00 pm EST
9:00 pm CST
8:00 pm MST
7:00 pm PST​

Server: DoD:S Event Server ~ 67.228.175.241:27015​

Come into vent before the event to find out what's in store for the evening, get the password and have fun talking to us!​


It's Time to VOTE... :P

This Week will be the "Let's be Random" Week...


1) ARGENTAN Night

Test out our NEW ARGENTAN server!

2) Rocketman event

Rockets Only!

3) Dutchoper's Hide-N-Seek

Dependent on the attendance of Dutchoper72!

4) Dutchoper's Edelweiss Tram Car War

Dependent on the attendance of Dutchoper72

5) LET US CHOOSE!

Whatever you guys want in the server! :P
 
Last edited:
yeah I didn't know we still have a caen server. But car war takes my vote.
Ill see if I can make it. No promises.

-Kiwi
 
woops! I TOTALLY SCREWED THAT UP! haha.

I MEANT ARGENTAN guys! Sorry I couldn't fix on the poll. but you know what i meant.
 
looks like Tram Car Wars Won! =)

See you guys at Wild Card Event 10pm EST!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top