Rager needs A Sig

Rage

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
704
Really Just want you great artists our there to go nuts and be creative.

I dont care what you do, anyone can do it.

Ill try and hook the best up with like 75k CC?

Whatever. Thanks. I need a new one. No end date cause its forever.

Make me one please. Sweet Tankz

If someone does one that doesnt mean you cant I want to have options. Sweet thanks.
 
I've got a sig for you.

picture.php


Casino Monies nao pl0x.
 
I'll try and hook u up later I'm at work right now, sending this on my iphone
 
Here ya go, would have gotten it to you sooner, but got tired last night.

330hipt.jpg


Hope you like it
 
As creator of your old sig, I will make you one.
Here, take this, animated. Made with 3DS Max and Photoshop:
ragersig.gif

Here is the piece I made in 3DS Max:
ragertext.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top