K kYuKi Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 2,354 Jul 30, 2010 #1 So I want a certain sound in the game, from the game itself. Yet when I'm in the game, the sound doesn't work. Any idea why?
So I want a certain sound in the game, from the game itself. Yet when I'm in the game, the sound doesn't work. Any idea why?
T Trippey Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,461 Jul 30, 2010 #2 Make sure you have an input that triggers the sound. (ex. Place a button that turns the sound on when the button is pressed.)
Make sure you have an input that triggers the sound. (ex. Place a button that turns the sound on when the button is pressed.)
K kYuKi Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 2,354 Jul 30, 2010 #3 Does it have to be "button" trigger? :/
T Trippey Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,461 Jul 30, 2010 #4 Well what type of sound do you plan on putting? What is the situation you plan on applying the ambient sound to?
Well what type of sound do you plan on putting? What is the situation you plan on applying the ambient sound to?
K kYuKi Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 2,354 Aug 1, 2010 #5 Already got it settled, I believe.