PBJ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,292 Jul 31, 2010 #1 I'm looking for someone to teach me some mapping skills, so that I can map for TF2 and CS:S, with some skill. Anyone will be accepted as a mentor. Thanks!
I'm looking for someone to teach me some mapping skills, so that I can map for TF2 and CS:S, with some skill. Anyone will be accepted as a mentor. Thanks!
G Grumio Rookie Joined Jun 28, 2010 Messages 41 Jul 31, 2010 #2 That's what tutorials are for. Rogue Sniper sticked some at the top of this forum. The tutorials are easy to follow and can teach you whenever you have time.
That's what tutorials are for. Rogue Sniper sticked some at the top of this forum. The tutorials are easy to follow and can teach you whenever you have time.
B BeanieJ EGO Zealot Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,769 Jul 31, 2010 #4 Try Youtube videos. They taught me everything! ~Beanie
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Aug 1, 2010 #5 Best way is to play around in the editor and get comfortable with it
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Aug 1, 2010 #6 This guy here has some good youtube tutorials for beginners http://www.youtube.com/user/3kliksphilip