Coming back to CSS and eGO

Liz Bishop

Poster
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
179
For those who know me, I haven't really been active recently. It's because of major home projects, work, more family matter, and more personal stuff. I am, however, happy to say that I am back in business. I shall return to my proper duties in the CSS servers. On a side note, some of my friends and I are planning on making a video for eGO's CSS division. I shall post it upon completion. AND YOU WILL ALL LOVE IT! I PROMISE! Till then, friends. See you in the servers.
 
Welcome back! Its always good to see people returning to such a great place
 
Welcome back! Videos are always nice, ill watch it when its released:)
 
I remember when me and you were hanging in Vent with BRK when he was still an e :P

Oh, Jail was so fun those nights.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top