ahlot EGO Addict Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 1,186 Aug 1, 2010 #1 eGO sig + wallpaper my new sig + eGO wallpaper feel free to use you want to know? stock ribbon,insurgency logo xara 3D layer style option adjustments color brush tools thats it Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
eGO sig + wallpaper my new sig + eGO wallpaper feel free to use you want to know? stock ribbon,insurgency logo xara 3D layer style option adjustments color brush tools thats it
B BeanieJ EGO Zealot Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,769 Aug 1, 2010 #4 Wow! Thats amazing! Absolutely AMAZING! Keep up the good work ~Beanie
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Aug 1, 2010 #6 I really love your work! I think it all looks amazing and professional. Ever since i saw your MAUL avatar i knew you were going to be great
I really love your work! I think it all looks amazing and professional. Ever since i saw your MAUL avatar i knew you were going to be great
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Aug 7, 2010 #8 The text on the eGO "button" could be not covered.... Anywho - I do like it, this style is prety cool.
The text on the eGO "button" could be not covered.... Anywho - I do like it, this style is prety cool.
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Aug 7, 2010 #9 Those are cool nice job
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Aug 7, 2010 #10 I would love to see a step by step on how you did this
ahlot EGO Addict Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 1,186 Aug 7, 2010 #11 stock ribbon insurgency logo xara 3D layer style option adjustments color brush tools thats it Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Aug 7, 2010 #12 ahlot said: stock ribbon insurgency logo xara 3D layer style option adjustments color brush tools thats it Click to expand... Photoshops UI > Gimps UI Holy crap. Dude, this is gorgeous, go into graphic design.
ahlot said: stock ribbon insurgency logo xara 3D layer style option adjustments color brush tools thats it Click to expand... Photoshops UI > Gimps UI Holy crap. Dude, this is gorgeous, go into graphic design.
Celtic Famous Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 530 Aug 10, 2010 #13 You need a nice black border on that :3 Jk jk, in all seriousness. Very good work :3 jealous even. You should do a green or red version :3 I'll love the green one!
You need a nice black border on that :3 Jk jk, in all seriousness. Very good work :3 jealous even. You should do a green or red version :3 I'll love the green one!
S soldier_0083 Poster Joined Aug 7, 2010 Messages 185 Aug 10, 2010 #14 This fists definitely set it off! Nicely done.
Death Injection Active Member Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 285 Aug 10, 2010 #15 I like it, I like it ahlot
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Aug 10, 2010 #16 Death Injection said: I like it, I like it ahlot Click to expand... I lol'd ahlot.
G Godot Famous Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 462 Aug 11, 2010 #17 the pixelation on the arrows would be quite bothersome to me. i dunno of you can clean it up but other then that its good looking
the pixelation on the arrows would be quite bothersome to me. i dunno of you can clean it up but other then that its good looking