E EL BIROT Poster Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 166 Aug 3, 2010 #1 Hi every one, i downloaded photoshop today and i made some sigs, i have no photoshop experience at all please tell me what do you think thanks allot thanks bye bye be happy
Hi every one, i downloaded photoshop today and i made some sigs, i have no photoshop experience at all please tell me what do you think thanks allot thanks bye bye be happy
X Xhisorz Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 576 Aug 3, 2010 #2 beautiful! nothing less than beautiful..
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Aug 3, 2010 #3 Pretty cool. The "downloading" of Photoshop concerns me though.
G Geno EGO Zealot Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 1,719 Aug 3, 2010 #4 TremendousLion said: Pretty cool. The "downloading" of Photoshop concerns me though. Click to expand... y?
TremendousLion said: Pretty cool. The "downloading" of Photoshop concerns me though. Click to expand... y?
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Aug 3, 2010 #5 Geno-Knight said: y? Click to expand... I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid... xD Usually for stuff like that I say "bought" or something of the sort. >.<
Geno-Knight said: y? Click to expand... I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid... xD Usually for stuff like that I say "bought" or something of the sort. >.<
E EL BIROT Poster Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 166 Aug 3, 2010 #6 its legal you can sleep tonight xD jk
N Nightmare490 Thread Junky Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 779 Aug 3, 2010 #7 heh heh heh last time i got Photoshop it was illegally
E EL BIROT Poster Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 166 Aug 3, 2010 #8 Nightmare490 said: heh heh heh last time i got Photoshop it was illegally Click to expand... what version of Photoshop do you have ? i have ccs5
Nightmare490 said: heh heh heh last time i got Photoshop it was illegally Click to expand... what version of Photoshop do you have ? i have ccs5
N Narh EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 1,599 Aug 3, 2010 #9 I;ve a few really old tutorials up (Too lazy to make newer ones) on my Devart: http://ragmanjones.deviantart.com/gallery/#Tutorials And one i didnt put in the folder yet http://ragmanjones.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2t1f00
I;ve a few really old tutorials up (Too lazy to make newer ones) on my Devart: http://ragmanjones.deviantart.com/gallery/#Tutorials And one i didnt put in the folder yet http://ragmanjones.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2t1f00