F FNewGuy I made one post Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 6 Aug 4, 2010 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFXyRS00n2M[/ame] Just some skins I put onto my CoD4. Its all in public so its real.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFXyRS00n2M[/ame] Just some skins I put onto my CoD4. Its all in public so its real.
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Aug 4, 2010 #2 They look sweet! Now if I can get CoD4 running, I will come play with you and help you get a better score. xD
They look sweet! Now if I can get CoD4 running, I will come play with you and help you get a better score. xD
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Aug 4, 2010 #3 They arent particularly appealing, but im sure some skins look fantastic!
F FNewGuy I made one post Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 6 Aug 4, 2010 #4 Yeh the sniper one is crap but I have a whole set of skins for everything. Which are good. @ mayhem death tht gameplay was captured when i first started playong CoD4 again. So I sucked.
Yeh the sniper one is crap but I have a whole set of skins for everything. Which are good. @ mayhem death tht gameplay was captured when i first started playong CoD4 again. So I sucked.