S Smilodon EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2010 Messages 1,202 Aug 4, 2010 #1 I have done all the steps registering, but I don't know how to do the 4th step Post in your division's recruitment office forum . I can't find the division's recruitment office forum, and then when I find it what do I post? Please help me!!!!
I have done all the steps registering, but I don't know how to do the 4th step Post in your division's recruitment office forum . I can't find the division's recruitment office forum, and then when I find it what do I post? Please help me!!!!
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Aug 4, 2010 #2 Here you go! just click this link! http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=636
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Aug 4, 2010 #3 if you need more help just post back here or hop on vent and talk to the people in the first 3 rooms