B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Aug 6, 2010 #2 Does I see splatter brushes? On Byakuya made signatures!?!??~aFD&H!iash'fhq3WAHfah';f I like top one ze best. Good werk my friend.
Does I see splatter brushes? On Byakuya made signatures!?!??~aFD&H!iash'fhq3WAHfah';f I like top one ze best. Good werk my friend.
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Aug 6, 2010 #3 I like them both, but the second one is awesome. Great work.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Aug 6, 2010 #4 Both are epic. Wish i could do it that well xD
N Narh EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 1,599 Aug 6, 2010 #5 I'd switch the bg colors on the 1st. It'll pop out more that way. Good depth in #2, it just looks empty and lacks good flow.
I'd switch the bg colors on the 1st. It'll pop out more that way. Good depth in #2, it just looks empty and lacks good flow.
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Aug 6, 2010 #6 I like the second one, but it took me a few seconds to notice that the second one was a person =/
B BeanieJ EGO Zealot Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,769 Aug 6, 2010 #7 wow. Byakuya. you are like god at making those signaturessss =O
Funn3lcak3s Thread Junky Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 833 Aug 6, 2010 #8 I love em, you should make tutorials and by should i mean your going to
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Aug 6, 2010 #9 Funn3lcak3s said: I love em, you should make tutorials and by should i mean your going to Click to expand... D: *edit* gif fail Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
Funn3lcak3s said: I love em, you should make tutorials and by should i mean your going to Click to expand... D: *edit* gif fail
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Aug 6, 2010 #10 Funn3lcak3s said: I love em, you should make tutorials and by should i mean your going to Click to expand... This, so much of this I can't even post how much this should be.
Funn3lcak3s said: I love em, you should make tutorials and by should i mean your going to Click to expand... This, so much of this I can't even post how much this should be.
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Aug 6, 2010 #11 I suppose I could whip one up.
Funn3lcak3s Thread Junky Joined Oct 20, 2009 Messages 833 Aug 6, 2010 #12 Byakuya said: D: *edit* gif fail Click to expand... Is this the type of Gif you were looking for?
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Aug 7, 2010 #13 lol no I made a gif of the sig striping layer by layer, but I forgot to set it to loop forever.