Diablo 3 pushed back!

xD I love year-old news, as it only serves to resolidify what you could already know :P If they were going to release DiabloIII this year, then that would send me over the moon, but I knew they wouldn't, and I am equally as skeptical over a 2011 release. However, Blizzcon is coming up, and I am crossing my fingers, hoping we get a date of some-sort for DiabloIII, and I also hope that it isn't as airy-fairy as the Crysis2 release date, which was pushed back!!
 
my guess is late 2011 to maybe q2 2012 release on diablo 3 but that remains to be seen
 
It's more than likely that DIII is coming in '11. These articles are from 2009 and are old news at that.
 
It had a release date?
Right, no. That means it's not pushed back, only confirmed to not come out when they said it won't.
Oh, plus, year+ old news is, indeed, old. And was already being expected.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top