N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Aug 6, 2010 #1 Hey, I just finished my first work in Photoshop. It took me about an hour to make, but I think it came out good. What do you think? Please leave some constructive criticism as well!
Hey, I just finished my first work in Photoshop. It took me about an hour to make, but I think it came out good. What do you think? Please leave some constructive criticism as well!
S SuperShoot EGO Addict Joined Jul 12, 2009 Messages 1,209 Aug 6, 2010 #2 Really nice to be your first work in photoshop
R Rukus. Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 29, 2008 Messages 976 Aug 7, 2010 #6 Sweet job, but I prefer Fireworks for vector art.
ggHoodie Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 119 Aug 7, 2010 #7 for a first time photoshop this is very nice... definatly room to improve though =D i'm still learning alot myself... but still great job
for a first time photoshop this is very nice... definatly room to improve though =D i'm still learning alot myself... but still great job
B BeanieJ EGO Zealot Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,769 Aug 7, 2010 #8 lol aweosme. I love it. ~Beanie
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Aug 7, 2010 #10 Very nice place to start. My sig is an example of my photoshop stuffs....
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Aug 7, 2010 #11 Rukus. said: Sweet job, but I prefer Fireworks for vector art. Click to expand... Uhm... No idea what neither of those things are...
Rukus. said: Sweet job, but I prefer Fireworks for vector art. Click to expand... Uhm... No idea what neither of those things are...