J Jason EGO Zealot Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 1,591 Aug 9, 2010 #1 For the last week now everyday I log on ventrilo I get this message please make it go away! VoiceCommMixerStart: Invalid voice mux selection. (-1)
For the last week now everyday I log on ventrilo I get this message please make it go away! VoiceCommMixerStart: Invalid voice mux selection. (-1)
Silent Ghost EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 1,708 Aug 9, 2010 #2 Go into Ventrilo setup and make sure you have the right Hardware Mixer and MUX selected. I have noting on my MUX so check if you have anything there that should not be there /Ghost
Go into Ventrilo setup and make sure you have the right Hardware Mixer and MUX selected. I have noting on my MUX so check if you have anything there that should not be there /Ghost
J Jason EGO Zealot Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 1,591 Aug 9, 2010 #3 yea nothing in mux and the right stuff is selected I haven't changed any of that stuff.
K Kevimaster EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 4,757 Aug 9, 2010 #4 I used to get that all the time, just went away on its own for me, now it says 'Failed to Authenticate Channel'
I used to get that all the time, just went away on its own for me, now it says 'Failed to Authenticate Channel'
J Jason EGO Zealot Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 1,591 Aug 11, 2010 #5 yea it went away when i change the mic i was using