N Narh EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 1,599 Aug 9, 2010 #1 Decided i need another aliens tag, and I quite like this one EDIT: Thought a detail on the right was a bit distracting, so I removed it. v1 here Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
Decided i need another aliens tag, and I quite like this one EDIT: Thought a detail on the right was a bit distracting, so I removed it. v1 here
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Aug 9, 2010 #2 Thats pretty sick actually.
ahlot EGO Addict Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 1,186 Aug 9, 2010 #3 owww thats my alien banana hehe,nice
X Xerus I made one post Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 13 Aug 9, 2010 #4 Yours has better quality than the original. Win.
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Aug 9, 2010 #5 Only one word needed. Insane. My favorite signature by far.
N Narh EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 1,599 Aug 9, 2010 #6 Xerus said: Yours has better quality than the original. Win. Click to expand... They are both he same. Just removed the blue squiggly after I uploaded the first version to DA. :O
Xerus said: Yours has better quality than the original. Win. Click to expand... They are both he same. Just removed the blue squiggly after I uploaded the first version to DA. :O