- Joined
- Feb 25, 2008
- Messages
- 2,591
I'm not trying to sound rude by saying that. What I meant to say was basically the same as London Blitz. Back when DoD:S was split into houses there were full houses of people that left the clan. People come and go, myself included at one point. If I could take back leaving when I did, I would. It took me over a year to realize that no server was the same. What we have here in eGO I wish we could have outside of the game. It's ran so well and our admins, e's, and pubs are great. The friends I've made here are great people, and I can't wait to make more. Sorry for the rant but make sure you know what YOU want, your posts were greatly appreciated to relieve all boredom, and I hope to see more in the future.


















if you think it's work to post on the forums by all means don't, if you enjoy it; you know that many of us do as well and would love to have you forum active again.

