What resolution are you running? If its less than 1680x1050, your frame rates don't matter.
His point was that Mac's are not made for gaming. No need to rage.
Its 1920 X 1200 Btw.
What resolution are you running? If its less than 1680x1050, your frame rates don't matter.
His point was that Mac's are not made for gaming. No need to rage.
Its 1920 X 1200 Btw.
You're so lying. There is no way you're getting 40 fps with Crysis at max at that resolution on your system. I call bull****.
One I'm not lying, but then again I can't prove it because I wiped windows and only am running mac. Anyways my computer meets the recommend system requirements by almost double in some areas. My memory alone (which is now 8gbs I haven't updated my spray) is 4 times as much as recommended. My video Memory is 3 times, my processor almost double. Why you don't think my computer can run crysis (a game that is a year and a half older than my computer) well is beyond me, also just because my computers resolution is set that high doesn't mean I ran crysis at that.
HP are indeed known for not-so-great quality. I own a HP desktop and am looking at selling it for a mac book pro 13". It can do what I want, and plays the games I want, as I also have a separate computer I can use for other games.