Hello i thinking of buying a new computer :)

You're so lying. There is no way you're getting 40 fps with Crysis at max at that resolution on your system. I call bull****.

One I'm not lying, but then again I can't prove it because I wiped windows and only am running mac. Anyways my computer meets the recommend system requirements by almost double in some areas. My memory alone (which is now 8gbs I haven't updated my spray) is 4 times as much as recommended. My video Memory is 3 times, my processor almost double. Why you don't think my computer can run crysis (a game that is a year and a half older than my computer) well is beyond me, also just because my computers resolution is set that high doesn't mean I ran crysis at that.
 
One I'm not lying, but then again I can't prove it because I wiped windows and only am running mac. Anyways my computer meets the recommend system requirements by almost double in some areas. My memory alone (which is now 8gbs I haven't updated my spray) is 4 times as much as recommended. My video Memory is 3 times, my processor almost double. Why you don't think my computer can run crysis (a game that is a year and a half older than my computer) well is beyond me, also just because my computers resolution is set that high doesn't mean I ran crysis at that.

What are your specs? Having more than 4GB means absolutely nothing, by the way. And an i7 @ 4GHz with a GTX 470 gets around 40fps at 1920x1200. If you know anything about computers, that is a beastly set up. If you're getting that many frames with the computer in your sig, you are lying.
 
HP are indeed known for not-so-great quality. I own a HP desktop and am looking at selling it for a mac book pro 13". It can do what I want, and plays the games I want, as I also have a separate computer I can use for other games.

Quality of what? The image you see? That depends on monitor + video card as well as their condition. If it's the quality of the computer itself, then idk what to say. I've always bought HP computers if I buy a premade machine. I had a old hp that was built in 1999 for up until this year when I finally swapped it out for a newer quad-core build from HP and only ran into 2 problems with it - integrated video FAIL (S3 ProSavage DDR = ._.) + low memory. I still have the integrated video FAIL but it's a lot more powerful of a integrated chipset than the S3 ProSavage DDR. (ATi Radeon HD 4200 = :|)
 
ecollegepc.com if you dont wish to build it yourself. Your gonna need an OS for it though. Thats how I got mine. Great customer service.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top