Ultimate question: M4 or AK.

I didn't read anyone elses post because that would take too much time.

But, in CSS - AK.
 
I just realized this is an old/dead thread. Why do we keep reviving old threads? Also mp5 :)

*IDigitalDeadI from 3 minutes in the future* Why did you post? you fool!
 
Last edited:
Shotgun all the way. M4 this, ak that, shotguns kill all the time. Plus, its accuracy can go over 100% :D I bet you can't say that about an m4 or ak (unless you kill 2 people with 1 round). I'm talking about an old fashioned 1v1 and getting over 100% accuracy

haha found my old post! Back when I could actually play CS:S. Dunno whats wrong with me now, shooting seems to be too hard :( But oh well, I can still kill with a MP5 :lol: BRB *jumps into a time machine*
 
The M4 has more accuracy, but the AK has more damage so if you have good accuracy use the AK, poor accuracy, use the M4.
I personally use the AK.
 
M4 is easier to control your spray. AK is a lot harder to spray with but used in 1-2 shot bursts it's a deadly weapon.
 
I used to prefer the m4, but then I started using ak more and i fell in love :P
 
m4 all day

theres some days where im good with ak or i just suck.

m4 im good with all the time (:
 
Well, If you are going to drag it through water,sand and mud then the AK. If you are going to blow heads,stomachs and everything else out with no recognition, M4.
 
Back
Top