Hey all!
I have a problem with sound in ventrilo.. Sometimes when people are talking, I can see the little speaker icon light up green, but I don't hear them. It's only when I press my talk button, that the sound comes through. So if people said something to me 10 minutes before I press the talk button, I hear the whole sentence, but 10 minutes later.
Does anyone know what is causing this problem? Thank you in advance!
I have a problem with sound in ventrilo.. Sometimes when people are talking, I can see the little speaker icon light up green, but I don't hear them. It's only when I press my talk button, that the sound comes through. So if people said something to me 10 minutes before I press the talk button, I hear the whole sentence, but 10 minutes later.
Does anyone know what is causing this problem? Thank you in advance!






