Hey folks,
Simply put, I'm looking for a good laptop that I can use for gaming in the range of $800-$1100ish. I'd prefer not to go above that. It doesn't have to be a state of the art, amazing laptop, just something that can run games like CO, DCUO, Counter-Strike: Source, TF2, and preferably on max/high graphics if possible. Anyone got any suggestions?
I'm not looking to argue about why desktops are better in this price range or anything; I have my own reasons for getting a laptop, such as that I need something I can bring with me to my workplace if I land this job.
Thanks in advance!
Simply put, I'm looking for a good laptop that I can use for gaming in the range of $800-$1100ish. I'd prefer not to go above that. It doesn't have to be a state of the art, amazing laptop, just something that can run games like CO, DCUO, Counter-Strike: Source, TF2, and preferably on max/high graphics if possible. Anyone got any suggestions?
I'm not looking to argue about why desktops are better in this price range or anything; I have my own reasons for getting a laptop, such as that I need something I can bring with me to my workplace if I land this job.
Thanks in advance!


















