When Did You First Start Playing TF2?

Wilson!!

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
1,733
When did everyone first play tf2? You can find this out by the badge that everyone got for the date that they were hired in tf2, it is in your backpack. I was so excited for TF2 since the day it came out cause I was a TFC player and was ready for an upgrade. I got my badge, and was declared a Primeval Warrior, and I was Hired on Sep. 17, 2007
 
i played TF2 a long time ago on a free weekend because of the spy sniper update, then someone in eGO gifted it to me few month ago
 
I played the 360 version from release until they announced the Heavy update. I started playing PC TF2 the day before the update.
 
October 2007 (I have the Grizzled Veteran badge b/c of it). Wow, has it really been that long ago? :O
 
February 6, 08 that was when i bought it for my account but i was playing on my brothers since the day it came out
 
I actually play tfc first. (team fortress classic :D) that was when i was like 12
 
I started playing around...2008? I think it was the summer of 2008, don't really remember though. All I know is that I have the Soldier of Fortune Medal.
 
Oct 20, 2007. Surprised it took me so long seeing as how I was a huge TFC (and TF...and RocketArena) player.

i was playing on my brothers since the day it came out
might his name be dy2an? :P
/me runs
 
Early August/late July, don't remember exactly when. I know this because I played on our 24/7 Dustbowl server for awhile before I came to the website. Today starts my 2nd year I believe.
 
I started in Beta. Although I bought it on a different account and didn't play until a couple months later because I was playing WoW. :P
 
I treated myself to The Orange Box on december 25th, 2008.
Ive been playing it consistently since then :P
 
This year? Maybe? I pretty much started playing when I joined EGO, since crazyrockets got me into it. I already had a copy of TF2 from the Orange Box but never gave it a go :P
 
free week end last Christmas and i loved it so i bought it for 5 bucks and then i think a couple months later i gifted it to a friend of mine
 
Cant remember the exact date, a few months after its release. Think it was the 27th of December 2007. I got the gold medal :)
 
Back
Top