F -Fake Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2010 Messages 350 Aug 13, 2010 #1 That might be my new signature I made it in Photoshop maybe in 10 minutes. So what do you guys think should I use that or my current signature? The red splatter is supposed to be blood I used some shadow effects so it kinda looks better.
That might be my new signature I made it in Photoshop maybe in 10 minutes. So what do you guys think should I use that or my current signature? The red splatter is supposed to be blood I used some shadow effects so it kinda looks better.
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Aug 13, 2010 #3 Clouds, Splatter brush, render in that order! Its simple, but good
S SgtBeavis Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,101 Aug 13, 2010 #4 that looks pretty crazy man I like it lol
B BeanieJ EGO Zealot Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,769 Aug 13, 2010 #5 Looks good. I like it. but personally, I like your current sig a bit better. ~Beanie
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Aug 19, 2010 #7 Kariak said: I like the text Click to expand... Who made your signature!??! I want one from whomever made it. Will pay casino cash.
Kariak said: I like the text Click to expand... Who made your signature!??! I want one from whomever made it. Will pay casino cash.
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Aug 20, 2010 #9 Kariak said: I made it xD Click to expand... Do you want to make me a sig? I can provide a stock, and I want it to be smudged like yours.
Kariak said: I made it xD Click to expand... Do you want to make me a sig? I can provide a stock, and I want it to be smudged like yours.
Kariak Forum Fiend Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 684 Aug 20, 2010 #10 add me on steam don't want to keep talking on this thread
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Aug 20, 2010 #11 Kariak said: add me on steam don't want to keep talking on this thread Click to expand... See that text under my name? See where it says "Add me"? Click it.
Kariak said: add me on steam don't want to keep talking on this thread Click to expand... See that text under my name? See where it says "Add me"? Click it.